You don’t want to miss BJHHH’s 40th Anniversary Celebration!
🍻 🎉 🍻 🎉 🍻 🎉 🍻 🎉
Friday July 5th – Half-moon Full Moon Hash Pre-lube
- 7:30PM meet-up at QS Jiaodaokou
Saturday July 6th – 40th Anniversary Hash
- 12PM meet-up at Paddy O’Sheas
- Hash and barbecue bash in Shunyi
Scroll to the bottom to sign-up and pre-pay for early bird prices
🍻 🎉 🍻 🎉 🍻 🎉 🍻 🎉
This July marks forty years since the first “On On!” echoed through the hutongs of Beijing. Much has changed since then, but this drinking-club-with-a-running-problem stays true to its roots.
Join hashers from the past and hashers from around China in our celebration of forty years in our fair capital city. It’s also a weekend of FOYWs, including the entire Rambo family, Heart On, and Dry Hole.
The On-On Dialogues: Mao and Nixon negotiating the critical Reform and Open Check Framework that would lead to the first hash in Beijing. (Feb 21, 1972)
The 40th Anniversary will be extremely well-lubricated thanks to the generous support of our sponsors:
- 12:00PM Meet-up at Paddy’s. Lunch, drinks, and catch-up.(Food & drink at your own expense)
- 2:00PM Carpool out to the runsite
- 3:00PM Hash starts (9km run or 6km walk)
- 5:00PM Snacks, drinks, circle
- 6:30PM Barbecue bash in the park
- 8:00PM Carpool back to Paddy’s.First keg is on the hash.
Dry Hole, Fetus Envy, Bearded Clam and Dazed & Confused
What to Bring:
A hash mug or cup (♻️), suncreen, bug spray, picnic blanket
- 30RMB hash only
- 85RMB* hash and dinner pre-paid by July 4th 3PM
- 100RMB hash and dinner paid after deadline
*No refunds after the deadline 期限之后不能退钱
28 Dongzhimen Wai Dajie
Opposite the west end of the Australian Embassy
东直门外大街28号, 港湾国际大厦, 澳大利亚大使馆西侧对面
Getting to the runsite:
Carpool from Paddy’s or take Line 15 metro to Sunhe. The runsite and bash are a 200m walk from Exit A on the opposite side of Jingmi Lu.
Limited Edition 40th Anniversary Haberdashery will be on sale at the event