We hope to be back at Paddy’s by about 17:00
It’ll be cold, of course
Just a few details:
- Now RMB5 per person
- A-A trail (Paddy’s to Paddy’s)
- Public bikes should be ok.
- Now that we charge a small fee, this is MOSTLY a pay-as-you-go group – so whatever refreshments/snacks you want along the way, it’s buy or bring yourself. Hash Cash will contribute some of the fees collected to buy some refreshments along the way.
- This is not a kid- or dog-friendly activity, so leave them at home
Important safety matters:
- If you’re riding your own bike, don’t forget a small repair kit
- Also some basic first aid stuff
- Consider wearing a helmet
- Consider (but not too seriously) not drinking beer on-trail
- Seriously consider taking out accident insurance if you don’t already have health insurance … Red Snatcher has found a very affordable one – it’s rmb1.6 per person and it gives you coverage for seven days (you can also choose 30 days or 365 days coverage). Each person is responsible to do this themselves AND WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND IT
Details posted in the Bike Hash WeChat group. Check out the site for details and to purchase it. Make sure you do it in plenty of time. (non-Chinese speakers will need to ask a Chinese-speaking hasher for help.)