DONT FORGET TO TAKE YOUR PASSPORT OR VALID ID IF ATTENDING THE SKI HASH WEEKEND
Last year’s ski hash was a complete success and we are hoping to repeat the fun again this year! Get ready to hit the slopes skiing or snowboarding (or rolling), run in the wild, enjoy delicious beer and tasty food and of course share an awesome time with your fellow hashers in the Nanshan 2012 Ski Hash and Fullmoon Midnight run!!
All weekend is only 750RMB! This year we have both villas booked as well as several hotel rooms on reserve, but guess what? we are almost fully booked!! you only have till WEDNESDAY at 11:59AM to Register at
SATURDAY, February 4th
- 08:00 – Breakfast at Tim’s (not included in cost of trip)
- 08:30 – Departure from Tim’s
- ALL DAY – Skiing at Nanshan (Lunch not included, there are several options at Nanshan)
- 18:30 – Bash Dinner
- 20:00 – Party in the Ski Chaléts
- 00:00 – Midnight FULLMOON HHH Run #39: The Nanshan Midnight Howl!!
IMPORTANT: The Full Moon HHH is a live run but for this special occasion walking trail will be provided!
Don’t forget to bring a TORCH, holy water, silver bullets, garlic or something to keep your mind in together!!
SUNDAY, February 5th
- Morning – Brunch in the Chalét
- 09:00 – Hangover Skiing (optional, not included)
- 13:00 – Miyun wild hills live-hare hash
- 16:00 – Nanshan 2012 Circle
- 17:30 – Bash
- 19:00 – Depart for Tim’s
The full weekend price includes:
Bus, dinner Saturday night, brunch Sunday morning, dinner Sunday evening, lift pass, ski equipment, overnight accommodation in the chalét or in the next door hotel, the hash on Sunday, snacks, booze, soft drinks, water, and, as always, all the beer you can drink!!
- Insulated ski suits are available for rent from Nanshan for 30RMB (Pants ot Jacket only 20RMB)
- We suggest you bring your own GLOVES, HATS, ETC.
- Skiing Sunday morning is not included and is an additional ~160RMB.
- If you don’t want to ski on Saturday, you can pay only 550RMB for the weekend.
If you go by yourself take bus 980 from Dongzhimen bus terminal to Miyun (first stop in Miyun). then take a Taxi (they will be waiting for you) to Nanshan for 20RMB.
Keep in mind that the last bus from Miyun to Beijing is at 18:20.