SIGN UP CLOSED
The Beijing Hash, Beijing Boxer Hash and Beijing Full Moon Hash are back with another Nanshan ski weekend filled with fresh mountain air, more powder snow than you can imagine, slopes to suit all levels – green, blue, red(blue), black(blue) and black diamond (blue) slopes, booze, oh and maybe a bit of running too!
So get ready to hit the slopes skiing, snowboarding, rolling, running or on your bum; for some runs in the wild, delicious cold beer and tasty food and of to course to have an awesometime with your fellow hashers at the Nanshan 2013 Ski Hash!!
Registrations and payment must be made by January 27th (closed)! pay at the next sunday hash, or contact someone from mismanagement to arrange the payment
SATURDAY, February 2nd
- 08:00 – Breakfast at Tim’s (not included in cost of trip)
- 08:30 – Departure from Tim’s
- ALL DAY – Skiing at Nanshan (Lunch not included, there are several options at Nanshan)
- 18:30 – Bash Dinner
- 20:00 – Party in the Ski Chaléts
- 00:00 – Midnight FULLMOON HHH run on the slopes
SUNDAY, February 3rd
- Morning – Brunch in the Chalét
- 09:00 – Hangover Skiing (optional, not included)
- 13:00 – Miyun wild hills live-hare hash
- 16:00 – Nanshan 2013 Circle
- 17:30 – Bash
- 19:00 – Depart for Tim’s
The full weekend price is just RMB 900 and includes:
“Bus, dinner Saturday night, brunch Sunday morning, dinner Sunday evening, lift pass, ski equipment, overnight accommodation in the chalét or in the next door hotel, the hash on Sunday, snacks, booze, soft drinks, water, and, as always, all the beer you can drink!!”
- Insulated ski suits are available for rent from Nanshan for 30RMB (Pants ot Jacket only 20RMB)
- Skiing Sunday morning is not included and is an additional ~160RMB.
- If you don’t want to ski on Saturday, you can pay only 700RMB for the weekend.
- If you want to join for the Sunday run only (150RMB) there are suttle buses from Sanyuanqiao departing from 8:30am, please see the website for more info